“Choosing a CMS system is like marriage: you can do it a few times, but it’s better to choose the right one from the first time.”
For digital businesses which want to create a long-term relationship with their online stores, Magento shop is not just a world-famous word. Since 2008 it’s considered to be the best open-source which helps developers build ecommerce websites. Open means free: that's where the benefits start.
If you’re in the middle of choosing or changing the CMS (Content Management System) to begin selling easily and without headaches, test Magento Shop and get the idea that it’s what you’re looking for. This powerful, scalable, and flexible system is appreciated by giants as Nike, Samsung, Coca-cola, and Ford. And, of course, there are hundreds of thousands of other brands which use this open-source to make customers fall in love with their products. And you could be one of them.
Let’s figure out what can Magento Shop and why it’s in such a great request!
A brief history of Magento Shop
This was not a quick success but a long strategic journey. When people google what is Magento Shop, they always imply the ecommerce market, and this shows the great impact this system has on the sphere. For over a decade, Magento Shop is the most popular ecommerce CMS online, supplying over 25% of online stores. Started as a project by Roy Rubin in the web design company called Varien, it launched in 2008. Growing over the years to be one of the most individually customized platforms on the market, Magento changed its owners three times for the last seven years. In 2011, the tech corporation eBay bought it in a 180 million dollars deal. One of the co-founders, Yoav Kutner, left his company in 2012, and two years after Roy Rubin followed him. Then, Magento company was acquired again by investment company Permira Funds which bought out eBay’s shares. And finally, in 2018, the company passed into the hands of Adobe for over a billion dollars.
Nowadays Magento Shop is a more than a company but a thriving community which works hand-in-hand with the worldwide retailers and brands across B2B and B2C ecommerce industries. It consist of more than 200 solution partners, 250,000 brands, and many developers and partners who makes apps and extensions for the future of the company Magento Shop.
Types of websites for Magento Shop
There’s a long list of strong-built Magento websites from all over the world which connect brands and customers. But now we want to classify them into types of platforms that are best fit to install Magento Shop.
• Universal for B2B and B2C;
• Online stores;
• Corporate websites;
• Online services;
• Informational portals;
• Landing pages (not often because Magento Shop has large functionality, and landing pages don’t need that much.)
Despite a wide selection of website types, the ecommerce market is number one in using the Magento ecosystem to reach its goals. And the increasing number of Magento online shops in the ecommerce landscape reflects the fact that you, business owner, need to join the ranks of those who go with the times.
Magento Shop functional review
Enough about the facts, we bet you can’t wait to read more about the technical factors of Magento Shop. And why thousands of business owners around the globe choose it to build and customize their online Magento shopsystem. Here’s a list of the most popular Magento’s opportunities that were made for your further growth:
• Open source code (it means that it’s available for use or modification frontend and backend by developers or users);
• SEO-friendly (there are functions for project promotion in search engines);
• The latest marketing tools (it’s available to create newsletters, pop-ups, conduct promotions, create catalogs with discounts, etc.);
• All functionality for selling (payment via the website, cards, cash, etc.; the ability to choose and register delivery from European logistics companies);
• The language settings (you can configure any chosen language);
• Cross-browser (set Magento Shop for any browser: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, etc.);
• An adaptive version by default;
• Many currencies;
• Built-in functionality for discounts or coupons;
• Reports (it includes a number of useful reports that contain information about anything from the basket of your customers to their tags);
• Refund and return policy;
• Wide possibilities of usability;
• Restrict access to the admin panel (creating multi-level access formats.)
The latest functions of Magento 2.3
Since the end of last year, Magento 2 is the successor to its first version. Besides, almost nothing has changed in the naming, but there is modern software with awesome features that were updated to provide brand new flexibility, quality, and scalability for your store. The latest version is so great that you will want to upgrade Magento Shop right now.
What are these features?
• PWA (Progressive Web Apps) enable your business to provide mobile support on a higher level;
• Multi-Source Inventory that is designed to improve management strategies and shopping experiences smoother than ever before;
• Page Builder with drag and drop interface for easier content management;
• Elasticsearch with advanced search capabilities, which were only available in Magento Commerce, is now available in Magento Open Source.
Magento 1 vs Magento 2
The name of this topic is comic because there’s no competition between Magento 1 and Magento 2. The USA confirms: the latest version is the fastest growing store software in North America. Nowadays, there are more than 250,000 downloads of Magento 2. This service positions itself higher than its predecessor and it set a course to the corporate clients with complex settings, a large traffic and bulk orders, ambitious growth plans, and an international orientation. This is well-shown by recent purchases and upgrades you’ve just read in the previous paragraph as well as Adobe's influence.
Since November 2015 when Magento Shop launched the long-awaited Magento 2.0, it brought an entirely new experience to its clients. The new version resolved some general problems by developing a diversity of new improvements and features. There were a lot of hype around the launch of Magento 2 but more important that the company announced the end of supporting of Magento 1 in June 2020. These dramatic changes means that upgrading from Magento 1 to Magento 2 is a must. Don’t waste your time!
As you’ve already understood, Magento 2 is significantly different from its predecessor Magento 1. The developers made a ton of changes to improve the performance and scalability of this platform. But there are a lot of pros in the new engine that are worth highlighting. Keep in mind these cool features:
• Support HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, LESS;
• File structure;
• Containers and Blocks;
• Documentation (Wiki, DevDocs).
Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
We know how challenging could be the migration process even if you’re upgrading a new version of the same platform. Clearly, Magento 2 has advanced architecture and functionality, and it can cause some difficulties.
In our experience, data migration is quite an energy-consuming task which requires preparations. All developers’ practices and features must be reviewed, rewritten, and made compatible with Magento 2 and the latest versions of PHP. For that, it’s better to hire an experienced ecommerce consulting company to make everything correct and right on time. Check out our article with a real case of migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 to explore details and learn more about the process.
So, if you’re already making plans for raising to the latest version of Magento Shop, keep in mind the deadlines (June 2020), and double-check the following list. We recommend to stop wasting your time and upgrade your online shop now if:
• You plan to build a new ecommerce store;
• You have performance problems using Magento 1;
• Your platform is running on an outdated version;
• You’re in the middle of introducing modifications;
• You’re thinking about redesign and rebranding of your store.
Anyway, to prevent yourself from any risks, you’d better start acting now. Let the migration begin!
The pros and cons of Magento Shop
You’ve probably already understood our attitude to migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2, but we want to underline all the benefits and limitations into two practical paragraphs:
• Open source code;
• Excellent basic functionality;
• The ability to connect plugins and modules that expand the capabilities of the website;
• The convenience of using the admin panel at all levels of administration (for managers, sales managers, content managers, etc.);
• Improved caching system Varnish Cash that speeds up page loading;
• Upgraded indexing processes (indexing pages are on the background, and it doesn’t affect its speed);
• Full integration with Google Analytics (full Magento shop review and report and integration with services such as Google AdWords);
• Extended user management (several users can have one account, and for some of them you can set a restriction on viewing the directory);
• Support for multiple payment systems, including PayPal;
• The ability to make large purchases with a check-up to 300 positions;
• High speed even with a large number of visitors;
• Multisite (it allows you to set up a few separate websites and handle all the actions using a single installed Magento Shop);
• The adaptability of templates for mobile devices.
• No integration with Magento 1 and other automated accounting systems;
• The sophisticated installation process (you will have to entrust third parties to install CMS Magento, so, if you’re a beginner, it’s unlikely to perform the installation);
• The need for improvements (if you want to make your online store truly individual and unique, then you will either have to learn ZendFramework, based on which Magento Shop was created, or hire specialists);
• The need for high-quality hosting (a simple and cheap hosting will not work for installing Magento Shop.)
Other Magento Shop products
The Magento company does everything to be multitasking and meet clients’ different expectations. That’s why there are few major versions of its core product: Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud, and Adobe Commerce Cloud. For those who in the middle of making an important CMS decision, check these main types, and select whatever fits best for you.
Magento Open Source
This popular version is available for free download and truly appreciated by those who want to build a well-featured, highly flexible website that can compete with the big brands online. Usually, Magento ecommerce open source is used by medium and small businesses, but it does have enterprise clients too. This type is more lightly built than Magento Commerce, and some of the licensing structures don’t match with big retailers’ needs. But with the accurate infrastructure development and qualified team, Magento Open Source can easily be on the same level as Magento Commerce or other platforms.
This is the next type of Magento product, that is usually used by larger companies and brands that require broader set of features and premium support levels. Compared to free Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce has a license fee that starts at $24,000 per year if you’re using Magento 2. According to Salmon, Magento Commerce accounts for 31.4% of top 100,000 ecommerce websites. As you’re expecting, Magento Commerce gives you more functionality such as adding advanced marketing features, customer reward programs and targeted promotions. Also, as a plus, you get 24/7 support from the company's technical team.
Magento Commerce Cloud
When considering hosting options, online business owners typically have to choose from three different options: own server infrastructure, other hosting rental and using a cloud-based hosting. And the last one is highly popular because of it’s easy in maintenance and accessibility. Magento Commerce Cloud was launched in 2016, and ever since it has been often used. Today, Magento Commerce Cloud has 150 online stores and over 50% of new Magento clients choose it instead of third-party cloud hosting. So, Magento Commerce Cloud platform includes many elaborate solutions designed to make online shopping easy and enjoyable. Better speed and security, more convenient development and implementation are just some of the benefits that Magento Commerce Cloud offers its users. Based on this, the platform can be called the optimal solution for use as a cloud host for Magento websites. However, all these pros only make sense if you have a qualified team that knows how to use them properly.
Adobe Commerce Cloud
As you remember, Adobe bought Magento last year, and ever since introduced Adobe Commerce Cloud based on Magento 2. The new version is a fully managed cloud-based version of our favorite ecosystem. Here’s an important thing: it’s entirely integrated with the rest of Adobe’s tools. Thus, you can fluently connect your Adobe Commerce Cloud store to Analytics, Marketing, and Advertising Clouds using the top-notch features of the top Adobe products. More extension: Adobe added even more features like a dashboard for controlling client’s ecommerce strategy, and, for the first time, it is integrated with Amazon marketplace from which users can directly manage within the Commerce Cloud interface.
There are lots of opinions and arguments in the Internet about which one of the CMS systems is the best. In this discussion we can pick out a few wildly popular companies accept Magento: Shopware and WooCommerce. All of the systems have their key features, security, performance, expenses, and even product management strategies. Let’s have a quick look!
It’s a great plugin for the WordPress platform. This highly popular company run almost 400,000 ecommerce websites. WooCommerce is a good choice for business owners with no previous ecommerce experience. It has all the necessary functions to open an online store and start your career. The key features are: support an unlimited number of products, it has advanced capabilities of the extension system, offers a big amount of premium and free themes, and, finally, you can pick almost any payment method.
The fact: this is the most popular and growing platform among German-speaking countries. During the last 17 years, Shopware is successfully performing on the ecommerce market. Shopware is fully open-sourced as well as Magento Shop, and it allows business owners to build a website from scratch and to modify or extend any online store. Thus, there is a tricky question in the community: which one, Magento or Shopware, is more user-friendly? Without close review, it’s good to add that Shopware is fully tested to be capable of handling tons of traffic and orders on the prime time. Thanks to Shopware tools, you can add extra servers for certain tasks which helps your store to go further in expanding and archive better responses.
Sometimes, picking a winner for your favorite online business isn’t easy since no one platform could entirely meet the needs of every single user. Thus, you need to consider checking several points such as performance, security, support, and your budget — according to your exclusive purposes.
Magento Shop offers a great chance to build and customize your webshop: to sell your products and make millions of customers happy around the world. By integrating new features and services, Magento created strong marketing and development solutions that other platforms can’t always implement on the highest level.
Having created the whole community from the company, Magento has provided superior support to its clients. From multitasking to flexibility, it makes the ecommerce business active and productive. As well as clients love it because of the lots of opportunities, developers appreciate its flexibility because they can think outside the box.
If you still doubt that Magento is the right solution for your business, or you do not dare to migrate to the second version, here’s a plan. Leave a request, and we will help you understand the prospects of Magento for your business. “
<a href=http://stilwell.is-programmer.com/guestbook>Der Testbericht zu xt:Commerce: Die Vor- und Nachteile für Online-Shops</a> <a href=http://yaoifefcv.is-programmer.com/guestbook>Magento Shop im Überblick: Gefragt im E-Commerce</a> <a href=https://www.anchita.ru/index.php/dish2/index.php/dish2/17-recipe14>Das Ende von Magento 1: Ein Neuanfang</a> 4eb0826
Star City Tours in Moscow
Moscow Tank museum Tour
Ride a T-34 tank and shoot from PTRsD anti-tank rifle (extra option) in an authentic environment of Alabino military base!
Ride a real Soviet T-34-85 tank – a legendary war machine, which carried Soviet Union to victory in WWII. Get ready for a real Russian military experience!
- Group tours are unavailable until summer 2018, once (if) the group tour becomes available the information will be posted at this page -
Private tank rides and tours are offered at the price of 4495 USD.
Instant confirmationTour type: Group tourAvailable: Daily
Your central Moscow hotel
Your hotel or city centre
Ask a question about this tour
Uniform wearingTank riding experience (T-34, commander's seat)Tank main caliber shooting (optional extra)Russian-army styled field dinner"Komandirskie" 100gr of vodkaPTRsD Anti-tank rifle shooting (optional extra)AK-47 shooting (optional extra)Field military history museum (visit)
Russia has always been proud for its military, and military equipment. Especially, once it carried the victory for Soviet Union in WWII. Since then, the Soviet Union and then Russia has been one of world leaders in tank production.
Now you have a chance to check that equipment out in real yourself! The famous WWII tank T-34 – still fully operational – awaits your command. Ride it as a crewman, take aim... and shoot!
Then, take some rest and enjoy a Soviet-styled lunch in a military tent. Enjoy military dishes like Grechka and Perlovka. Finish it with a 100ml of vodka – "for bravery", as Soviet commanders provided for their soldiers morale, so they will for you! Put on a Soviet military uniform to take unique photos and shoot PTRsD (extra service)– another iconic WWII anti-tank rifle, still unmatched nowhere in the world.
Amazing Russia Tank Tour experience awaits!
<a href=https://pradiz.com/tours/moscow/tank-tour>Moscow Tank museum Tour</a>
1. Изготовление и реализация уличных биотуалетов;
2. Реализация и установка кондиционеров;
3. Реализация очистных водных систем немецкого производства Bluefilters Group;
4. Продажа отопительных и водонагревательных систем домашнего и промышленного использования;
5. Реализация пивного и торгового оборудования;
6. Предоставление рекламных услуг